Monday 28 April 2008

Hella Gangsta

Haven't really made too much progress with the site this week, been skating as the weather was mad good over the weekend init.

I'm afraid to say this is probably not the best blog today. However, It made me laugh quite a bit. Today's clip features the dude at the forefront of fashion innovation( although it has chilled out a tad now), Troy Wilding. I'm sure I filmed this probably about this time last year actually. The stack it's self isn't really what made me laugh. It's the steps out of it with a bit of a gangsta walk all Snoop Dogg-esque and shit... Oh maybe that was he's knee kinda giving way abit.

Check it, make sure you holla back tomorrow for the second instalment of 'Joe Blogs'. It'll make up for this one, cos it is kinda weak. Whatevs.

No comments: