Saturday 19 April 2008

Two Reasons...

After discovering how difficult it is to create a website that doesn't look like a pile shit I decided a blog would be the next best thing until I figure out this web design jive.
I by no means live the most exciting life but for some reason I thought making a blog and telling/ showing people what mundane shit I been getting up to recently would be a good idea.
So, when I get this website breeze figured out theres gonna be bare footage and photos and what not of all the EGC fam and probably some other lurkers I guess.

Here's a the URL for the site I dont yet know how to build.
www.hollaatyabuszy.com

So to wet your whistle scope this clip of Apes from last summer. Dunno how he managed to stay on this one. Feeling the weird glitch at the end too.

No comments: