Thursday 15 May 2008

A Late Joe Blogs

Word Bitches,
Yo my bad, this shit is well overdue. I normally aim to get the Joe Blog down every Tuesday, So I know this shit is hella OK.
Heres a lil of audio visual for ya peepers. I'll be back tonight to put a few more clips and ting, Cos I know I'm getting a tad slack with this shit already.
This is a little snippet from a tour that we went on in 06 I think. I suppose this one is debatable as to weather or not it really qualifies to be a Joe Blog. Fuck It, Joes in it and made me crease.
Hopefully Marc won't be too pissed at me for showing this to the wolrd... After all worst shit happened to him recently. Haha is all jokes Marc mate.

Also this clips now open in a new window, after I was advised this is a bit more user friendly. Let mr know what you think... If you can really be bothered


No comments: