Tuesday 20 May 2008

Joe Blogs

Word,
I'm think im pretty much over this whole thing now.
I've discovered that the website/design jobby really is alot harder than I thought. So, thats virtually non existant and probably will be for a long while yet. Seriously Iv'e made no progress wit that shit at all.
Recently, when I been seeing dudes on the block there all chattin' like "oh, yo man, some of them clips won't load or play properly!" Fuck man, I'm no Bill Gates, I check that shit on my ting after I publish it and it works for me, so I dunno whassup wit your cave man ass windows 95 shit. I guess I'm gonna have to upload all them shits to YouTube and/or Mpora (Mpora seems super shit quality to me though) now too. I'll still rep that QT flex for those who are down for watching shit in better quality.
OK rant over.

Firstly Ill just let dudes know if they didn't already. Joe left for Japan yesterday with bare Bletch Fam! Look Out Japan Nobies is in the endz. He's gonna be out there for like 9 weeks, So this here Joe Blogs might get real shitty if I run out of shit to put up. Hopefully that won't happen thought init.
This is the last thing I filmed of him, think I was late last summer. Jusaquickting !
Oh yea peep the lame transition too, somewack page peel thing. Bare Woop.



I'll be back later with the YouTube link aight, kinda strapped for time at the moment, get me.

No comments: